Last month I had an opportunity to lead a panel discussion on Talent Brand at LinkedIn’s annual conference – Talent Connect. It was a diverse panel with interesting perspectives on the topic. We covered some of the following topics:
- How to get buy-in and executive support
- Tools to help you manage your talent brand
- How to drive talent brand in regulated industries
- The role of story telling in talent brand
- What not to do – mistakes and lessons learned
You can check out the full video from the LinkedIn Talent Solutions YouTube channel below.
“Brand or be branded”
You don’t need to be a Fortune 500 company, or the latest start-up, to have a winning and engaging talent brand. These SMB recruiting leaders share the talent brand and content tips that have worked well for them.
Continue your talent acquisition transformation at Talent Connect 365: http://linkd.in/1s8SWeG